What is a SEO and how it affects you as website or blog writer?
SEO is short form for Search Engine Optimization Service. Let’s say you write a blog about recipes and you have nice pictures, videos and how to tips on your blog. In order for your blog or website to found by other people either in next street or across the globe will make difference based on keywords you use and SEO techniques used in website. We provide SEO services for WordPress platform currently. If we add other platforms we will sure to change the information.
Let’s look at it this way, if you type “eggplant recipe” on Google search, google site will show you millions of results with top relevant sites that google trusts and think is most relevant. The goal for any blog or website owner to be in first pages of these result query. That is where SEO technique will help along with unique and useful content.
In order to get targeted visitors to your blog or website from the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing and Others) you need to;
- Do some research to find the best keywords for your site based on your website subject
- Optimize your site for your chosen keywords and where to make these changes to show search engine what is your website is about
- Build up quality backlinks to your site and how to go about it.
Many bloggers I know including myself when I was new to blogging was to work hard on #3 by submitting articles, guest posts and commenting on other blogs. However, many new bloggers fail to optimized for search engine by right keywords and know how to place it so search engine such as Google, Yahoo or Bing can understand it. This is where this SEO service can help.
I have been blogging for about 5 years now, and have tried many methods to know what works and what does not.
What Do You get with SEO Service Order?
- Home Page of your blog or website Optimization: Including the TITLE tag, Meta tags and Meta Description, alt attributes of images, header tags (e.g. H1), body text You do not have to worry about updating your own site or understanding HTML or WordPress know how.
- Finding right keywords for your website: We will do personal keyword search based on your blog’s niche or broad subject area and give you a written report on what keywords are best and other supportive keywords that help bringing in traffic.
- Tracking your visitor Traffic: We will install professional, realiable (and free) visitor tracking code on to your website from StatCounter.com or Analytics to help you see exactly what your visitors are doing when they come to your website. It will be invisible to readers but will work behind the scenes.
- Free SEO Plugins: We will install best, reliable All In SEO Plugin and other plugin that will hide your ugly affiliate links.
- Free ebooks : We will include free SEO guide and wordpress know how ebooks for free for ordering this service.
Disclaimer – this service does not guarantee you a top ranking for any keyword. Choosing your keywords and optimizing your site is only the first step towards being ranked. The result will also depend on the work that you do to increase the number of quality back links to your site using varied method with quality and unique write up to your website.
One time fee of $49
Testimonials: Coming soon!